Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make A Crawfish Cake Recipe Straight Out of Cajun Country and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make A Crawfish Cake Recipe Straight Out of Cajun Country.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 12 ounces chopped frozen cooked crawfish tail meat, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard or whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 2 eggs plus 1 yolk, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs, plus extra for coating
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter, or your preferred cooking fat
- Sliced tomatoes, bitter greens, and Hollandaise, for garnish
Diet Labels For “A Crawfish Cake Recipe Straight Out of Cajun Country”:
Health Labels For “A Crawfish Cake Recipe Straight Out of Cajun Country”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 71.23 USD
Product Name:- Starfrit High-Powered Blender [900W] (024306-002-0000) (0243060020000)
Product End Date:- 2022.07.18 23:47:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 62.99 USD
Product Name:- 3.7QT Electric Air Fryer & Oilless Cooker with Timer & Temperature Control
Product End Date:- 2022.08.09 03:44:12
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 309.00 USD
Product Name:- SMAD Over The Range Microwave Oven 1.6 Cu. Ft 30 inches wide 1000W 2 Speed Vent
Product End Date:- 2022.07.28 03:02:17
The Ingredients:-3 tablespoons olive oil½ cup diced yellow onion¼ cup diced red bell pepper¼ cup diced green bell pepper2 tablespoons minced garlic12 ounces chopped frozen cooked crawfish tail meat, thawed3 tablespoons Creole mustard or whole-grain Dijon mustard2 tablespoons mayonnaise2 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce1 tablespoon Creole seasoning2 eggs plus 1 yolk, lightly beaten¾ cup” />