In this post, you will learn how to make Brown Chicken Stock and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Brown Chicken Stock.
- 5 lbs. chicken bones
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 yellow onions, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 10 black peppercorns
- 3 sprigs parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken bones in a large roasting pan. Roast until they begin to brown, 1-1 1⁄2 hours, then add carrots, onions, celery, and tomato paste. Mix well and continue roasting until vegetables and bones are well-browned, about 40 minutes.
- Place roasting pan on top of stove and transfer bones and vegetables to a large stockpot. Heat roasting pan over medium-high heat, add white wine (or an equivalent amount of water), then scrape up browned bits on bottom of pan. Simmer for about 1 minute, then add deglazing liquid to stockpot.
- Add plum tomatoes, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley, and 16 cups water. Simmer over medium heat, skimming occasionally, for 3 hours. Strain stock, chill, and skim off fat.
Diet Labels For “Brown Chicken Stock”:
Health Labels For “Brown Chicken Stock”:
Sugar-Conscious,Low Potassium,Kidney-Friendly,Keto-Friendly,Dairy-Free,Gluten-Free,Wheat-Free,Egg-Free,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Soy-Free,Fish-Free,Shellfish-Free,Pork-Free,Crustacean-Free,Mustard-Free,Sesame-Free,Lupine-Free,Mollusk-Free,No oil added,Kosher
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 133.53 USD
Product Name:- Aeitto Blenders for Kitchen Blender for Shakes and Smoothies with 1500-Watt M…
Product End Date:- 2022.08.19 05:38:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 67.18 USD
Product Name:- Brentwood Appl. AF-202BK 2-Quart Small Electric Air Fryer w/Timer & Temp Control
Product End Date:- 2022.08.19 15:46:50
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 249.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME19R7041FS 30″ Stainless Steel Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #107296
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 13:54:29
The Ingredients:-5 lbs. chicken bones3 carrots, peeled and chopped3 yellow onions, peeled and chopped3 stalks celery, chopped2 tbsp. tomato paste2 cups white wine2 plum tomatoes, chopped2 cloves garlic, peeled2 dried bay leaves10 black peppercorns3 sprigs parsleyThe Instructions:-Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken bones in a large roasting pan. Roast until they begin to brown, 1-1 1⁄2 hours” />