In this post, you will learn how to make Autumn Cheesecake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Autumn Cheesecake.
- 7-8 baking apples (ie: Granny Smith)
- 4-5 Tbs apricot preserve melted
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 -8oz packages cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 8-9 Graham crackers finely chopped to crumbs = 1+ cups
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- FOR THE APPLE LAYER:Peel and core the apples and slice thinly add to the sugar and cinnamon and mix well until all the apples are coated. Set aside.FOR THE CRUST:Preheat oven to 350In a small sauce pan melt the butter
- In the food processor add the pecans and chop until very fine, add the Graham crackers and pulse until finely chopped and put mixture into a bowl.
- Add the butter and with a fork stir to combine, until all the cracker is wet with butter and no dry parts are still visible.
- Place the mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan and press down to form a solid bottom crust.
- Place into the center of the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, remove to a wire rack to cool..FOR THE BATTER:In the bowl of the mixer place the softened cream cheese and the sugar and on medium speed cream until well combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and the blades of the mixer add the vanilla and on medium low add the eggs one at a time and continue to beat until each is well incorporated.
- Pour into the cooled springform pan and smooth the mixture level.APPLES:Arrange the apples in decorative layer over the batter and then place the pan into the oven and bake for about 70 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.In the mean time melt the preserve and once the apples a lightly cooled brush the preserve over apples to coat all and give a nice sheen to the top.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the apples. Now carefully run a knife around the edges of the cake to loosen from the sides of the pan and then cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, overnight even better.
- Remove from the refrigerator about an hour before serving and remove the sides of the springform pan.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 210.55 USD
Product Name:- Cleanblend Countertop Blender 1800W Smoothie Food Processor BPA Free Black New
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 08:23:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 82.77 USD
Product Name:- Deep Fryer with Basket Strainer, 4.5 Liter XL Jumbo Jumbo 4.5 Liter – Black
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 177.97 USD
Product Name:- 1.1 cf Microwave Black
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 14:57:50