In this post, you will learn how to make Barnaby’s Caesar Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Barnaby’s Caesar Salad.
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 loaf ciabatta or other good Italian bread
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grate
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Combine lemon juice and anchovy paste in a blender.
- Start blender and drizzle olive into mixture until it thickens.
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes and toast until brown. The trick here is to have it crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Combine lettuce and bread cubes in a salad bowl and cover with Parmigiano Reggiano (Parmesan) cheese.
- Pour dressing over top and toss.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 26.62 USD
Ebook Title:- Emporium Department Store (Hardback or Cased Book)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 05:41:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200 : 200 Recipes under 200 Calories by Lisa Lillien
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 18:22:30
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Pleasures of the Vietnamese Table: Recipes and Reminiscences from Vi – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 05:22:57