Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Butternut, Chicken and Feta Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Butternut, Chicken and Feta Risotto.
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 split (2 to 3 whole) chicken breasts without the skin
- 4 cups of butternut, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion cut into pieces
- Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- chopped spring onions or fresh parsley
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 400* F. Grease an ovenproof dish or pan with butter or nonstick spray. Spread the butternut in a single layer in the bottom of the prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces and sauté in olive oil in a pan for a few minutes. Add the onion pieces and minced garlic and sauté for another few minutes until the chicken is done.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based saucepan. Add the rice and stir to coat the grains, about 1-2 minutes. Add 1 cup of stock and stir gently and let simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed. Add the rest (4 cups) of stock and let it simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed. The rice should be soft and creamy. Remove from the heat.
- Mix the rice with the pumpkin and add the chicken and Feta cheese. Scatter Parmesan cheese on top and sprinkle with nutmeg. Garnish with the chopped spring onions or parsley. Grind a little pepper on top and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar (optional). Stir in a generous knob of butter if the risotto is not creamy enough.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 10.68 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 19:33:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:41:32
Price: 2.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 14:00:27