In this post, you will learn how to make Cajun Seafood and Andouille Sausage Gumbo and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cajun Seafood and Andouille Sausage Gumbo.
- 9 oz andouille sausage, cut into ½ inch rounds
- 2 bay leaves, left whole
- ½ t white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 C fish stock or clam juice
- 2 C white rice, cooked, washed and drained
- ½ # canned or fresh crab meat
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 3 large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 red or orange Bell pepper, chopped coarse
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 10 oz jar of oysters or 8-10 oysters with their juices
- ½ C peanut oil
- 1 pound shrimp
- ½ C white flour
- In a small bowl, combine the seasoning ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the onions, peppers and celeryand set aside.
- In a lightly oiled 5 ½ quart Dutch oven, brown the sausage rounds over medium high heat and set aside.
- Add the ½ C oil and when it starts to smoke, slowly combine the flour and cook while whisking until the roux reaches a dark reddish brown color.
- Immediately add half of the vegetables and stir in for 1 minute. Then add the remaining vegetables, mix thoroughly and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the seasoning mix, stir in well and cook 2 more minutes or so. Then add the garlic, stir in and cook for another minute.
- Add the fish stock or clam juice and, mix well, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer; then simmer this for about 30 minutes covered.
- Add the reserved browned sausage rounds, the crab, shrimps and oysters with their liquid and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Secrets of Great Second Meals: Flexible Modern Recipes That Value Time and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.19 18:37:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.04 USD
Ebook Title:- Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 Cookbook 800 Quick and Easy Emeril Lagasse USA
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.07 16:22:34
Price: 11.69 USD
Ebook Title:- The Diabetic Cookbook for Beginners: 500 Easy and Health… by Barrett, Tiara R.
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 18:34:57