Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chana Masala in Minty Yogurt sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chana Masala in Minty Yogurt sauce.
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons Chana Masala Powder
- 2 teaspoons Coriander Powder-
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 piece Ginger-
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Oil-
- 1 Onion- finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder-
- Salt- to taste
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder-
- 1 cup Yogurt-
- Blend together the tomatoes, ginger, garlic and mint leaves to a smooth paste. No need to add water.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add cumin seeds and bay leafs. Fry for 10 seconds and add the chopped onion and saute until soft.
- Add coriander powder, chana masala powder and turmeric powder and chili powder. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground tomato paste, mix well and fry until oil separates.
- Add the canned or cooked chana/chick peas and salt and mix well.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes. Lower the heat to simmer and add yogurt. Mix thoroughly. If needed, add 1/4 cup of water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with rice, roti or naan.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.35 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 14:47:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 13.76 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 08:41:07
Price: 9.25 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 01:24:03