Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce.
- 2 teaspoons Chopped Chipotle Chiles In Adobo
- 3 Tablespoons Fat Free Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or grated
- ¼ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt, Non-fat
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, Sliced Into Strips
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons Lime Juice, Fresh
- ½ cups Onion, Sliced Into Strips
- 2 whole Wedges Of Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese, Sliced In Half
- 4 slices Turkey Bacon, Cooked According To Package
- 4 whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- In a pan cook turkey bacon according to directions on package.
- Once bacon is done being cooked, take the bacon out and set aside. Add bell pepper and onion into same pan, cook until tender about 10 minutes.
- Add ground beef to a small bowl, add garlic powder and ground pepper, mix well.
- Divide the raw meat into 8 equal pieces (I used my scale to measure into 2oz each piece). Flatten out the hamburger, and place 1/2 a cheese wedge onto each piece of hamburger. Take the other pieces of the hamburger and place on top of the cheese, and squish them togther and seal the edges so the cheese doesn’t ozzz out. Place on grill and cook until done. About 5 minutes per side.
- Place burger on buns, top the burgers with bacon, peppers & onions and sauce.
- In a small bowl place all the ingredients together and wisk together until combined.
- Makes 3/4 cups or 12 Tablespoons
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- A Taste of Cuba : Recipes from the Cuban-American Community by Linette Creen
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 04:30:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.45 USD
Ebook Title:- Color Mixing Recipes for Portraits: More than 500 Color Combinations for Skin, E
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 14:20:55
Price: 11.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking Light Amazing Recipe Makeovers: 200 Classic Recipes 1/2 Fat & calories
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 00:48:14