In this post, you will learn how to make Cheesy Picante Beef Macaroni and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cheesy Picante Beef Macaroni.
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta or 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat.
- Pour off any fat.Stir the broth in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.Stir the soup and picante sauce in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 98.99 USD
Product Name:- 2L 1800W Blender Maker for Shakes and Smoothies Variable speeds Control BPA f 60
Product End Date:- 2022.06.23 01:40:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 155.99 USD
Product Name:- Dual Deep Fryer Electric Commercial Extra Large 12L Restaurant Fry Basket 5000W
Product End Date:- 2022.07.08 10:46:14
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 349.00 USD
Product Name:- Saber 15-inch Paper Towel Holder
Product End Date:- 2022.06.22 21:26:17