Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken Burritos and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken Burritos.
- 3 ripe avocadoes
- 600 grams chicken thigh meat
- 1 bunch of cilantro (coriander)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 Juice from lemon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
- 4 large tomatoes
- Cut the chicken thighs into one inch sized pieces.
- Add about 2 teaspoons of salt and 2 teaspoons of pepper. Or do what I always do for dishes that call for salt and pepper. I use Masterfoods Garlic Pepper. Give it a good sprinkle, about 1 tablespoon of it. Set aside to marinate for a couple of hours.Slice the top of the tomatoes off.Using a small spoon, scoop out the soft insides of the tomatoes. This reduces the moisture in the dish and prevents sogginess.Chop the tomatoes up into small bits.Chop the onions into small bits.
- Place the onions and tomatoes in a large bowl.Chop up a bunch of cilantro. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Add the cilantro to the onions-tomatoes mixture. Toss together and set aside.
- Cut a slit round an avocado, against its seed.Holding each side of the cut avocado, twist the avocado open to reveal the seed.
- Remove the seed and scoop out the flesh.
- Place the avocado flesh in a large bowl and mash it up evenly till it becomes creamy.
- Add the tomatoes mixture to the avocados.
- Combine well.Squeeze in juice from one lemon.
- Add a generous portion of salt to taste. About 1 to 2 teaspoons.At this point, youll have guacamole. If you like, dish it up in a serving bowl and serve it with chips.Now cook the chicken.
- Heat a pan with a few tablespoons of cooking oil till its very hot. It has to be very hot or the chicken wont brown.
- Add the chicken to the pan. Be careful! Itll sizzle and splatter.Turn the pieces over to brown the other side after a few minutes.When the chicken are browned, remove them from the pan and set aside at a warm place.Using a clean, dry pan, toast the tortillas one at a time on each side.They are ready to be used when they are soft and warm.
- Add a serving of the guacamole mixture.
- Add a serving of the chicken.Quickly wrap the burrito up. If it cools, the tortilla will crack and it would be impossible to roll it up.
- Roll over once. Fold in the sides, and roll over again till its fully wrapped.
- Serve immediately or wrap in aluminum foil and keep them in the oven till ready to eat.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 134.60 USD
Product Name:- Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup Brushed Nickel
Product End Date:- 2022.06.25 06:13:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 82.58 USD
Product Name:- Dash Tasti-Crisp™ Digital Air Fryer with AirCrisp® Technology Custom Presets …
Product End Date:- 2022.06.01 08:25:54
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 289.86 USD
Product Name:- Magic Chef 1.6Cu Countr Microwv Wht
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00