In this post, you will learn how to make Coriander & Chili Monkfish Cheeks Stir-Fry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coriander & Chili Monkfish Cheeks Stir-Fry.
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 300 grams Monkfish cheeks
- Oil, enough for shallow-frying and reserve some for stir-frying
- 2 teaspoons Red chili (chopped) or dried chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
- pinch of sugar
- Lightly coat monkfish cheeks with corn flour.
- Then, shallow-fry the monkfish cheeks in hot oil until slightly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Chop the garlic and coriander together.
- Stir-fry the chopped garlic and coriander until slightly brown, and add together the chopped chili or chili flakes and all remaining ingredients.
- Lastly, put in monkfish cheeks and mix well. Garnish with some coriander and serve warm.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.15 USD
Ebook Title:- The Big Book of Paleo Pressure Cooking: 150 Fast-to-Fix, Super-Delicious Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 16:45:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.21 USD
Ebook Title:- Native American Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 12:34:24
Price: 4.81 USD
Ebook Title:- Richard Simmons Food Mover: A Collection of FoodMover Recipes For You, from Broa
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 10:58:44