In this post, you will learn how to make Crockpot Refried Beans and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Crockpot Refried Beans.
- 6 slices of crisp bacon (crumbled)
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno (seeded and chopped)
- 3 cups of rinsed (and sorted) DRY pinto beans
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 sweet onion
- 9 cups water
- Put everything in the crockpot and cook on high for 8 hours or till tender.
- Drain but reserve liquid. Put drained beans into food processor and puree, adding just enough of the reserved bean liquid to make the beans the right consistency. Keep warm in the crock pot.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 89.99 USD
Product Name:- Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 78.27 USD
Product Name:- 12pcs Air Fryer Accessories Set Cake Barrel Pizza Pan Skewer Rack Bread Holder
Product End Date:- 2022.06.18 21:22:57
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 203.92 USD
Product Name:- Modern Golden 700W Glass Turntable Retro Countertop Microwave Oven-
Product End Date:- 2022.06.04 14:52:14