In this post, you will learn how to make Eggplant Parmesan and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Eggplant Parmesan.
- 2 large eggplants
- 4 Eggs
- fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil / sunflower
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- a pinch of salt
- shredded mozzarella
- 500 ml tomato puree
- It's pretty simple recipe and quite the diet. I did not fry the eggplants Because They absorb too much oil. Of course, if you love them fried, You Can Fry Them, But I've done it like this:
- Peel the eggplants, slice Them (about 1 cm thick) And Then season with salt. Them Set aside for about 20 minutes to remove the bitterness out of Them.
- Then Wash Them, Them and wipe with a paper towel to absorb all the water.
- Prepare two bowls, one with beaten eggs (with a pinch of salt) and one with breadcrumbs mixed with Parmesan (2 tablespoons)
- Dip sliced eggplant in beaten eggs, THEN the bread crumb mixture and coat Thoroughly. Prepared Prepared Place eggplant on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a saucepan put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a clove of crushed garlic. Fry it THEN pour a little tomato juice, season with salt, pepper and oregano to keys and let simmer about 5 minutes. Then add the wine and let it simmer for Another 5 minutes.
- At the end add the chopped parsley.
- Top each eggplant piece with two tablespoons marinara sauce and one tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes additional year or until cheese is melted.
- They are super delicious!
- Bon appetite!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.20 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 12:57:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.46 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 18:26:11
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.07 22:41:29