Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Falafel Burgers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Falafel Burgers.
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 large handful parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 2 Zest and juice of lemons
- 4 pita pockets
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine the chickpeas,onion, garlic, parsley, flour, spices, and salt, and pulse until the mixture is well combined. Form the mixture into 4 large patties.
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- Make the tahini sauce: Whisk the tahini paste with the water, lemon juice and zest, salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Serve the burgers in pita pockets or on a bun. Top them with tahini sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 21.95 USD
Ebook Title:- The Heal Your Gut Cookbook by Hilary Boynton Brand New Paperback Book WT71859
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 20:51:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Timeless Recipes by Home Shopping Network Staff
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 09:23:13
Price: 8.97 USD
Ebook Title:- VTG 1963 Fats In Your Diet Standard Brands Incorporated Fleischmann’s Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 00:31:30