In this post, you will learn how to make Irish Colcannon and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Irish Colcannon.
- 2-3 rashers bacon (optional)
- 2 To 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound green cabbage (kale can also be used)
- 2 mediums leeks, split lengthwise and rinsed well
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 2 pounds yellow or red potatoes, scrubbed and cubed but not peeled
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 cup whole milk
- Chop the cabbage and steam, using minimal water, until quite well done.
- Boil potatoes. Clean and chop the leeks, including the first couple of inches of green, put into a saucepan with the milk and simmer until tender.
- If using bacon, saute until crisp. When cool enough to handle, break into bite size pieces.
- Drain potatoes and mash.
- Stir in milk with leeks, cabbage, mace, garlic, and bacon. Gently mix to combine all ingredients, but take care not to over mash the potatoes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 22:39:31
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.59 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 01:25:46
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 16:47:57