In this post, you will learn how to make Kimchi and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Kimchi.
- 6 pounds Napa cabbage
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 cups sliced scallions
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger root minced or 2 tsp. ginger powder
- 4 tablespoons dried ground chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Shred cabbage in 2 inch strips. Mix with half the salt. Let stand 30 minutes. Wash and drain.
- Mix the scallions, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cabbage and the rest of salt. Pack into a crock or glass jar.
- Put the containers aside for three or four days in a cool location. After that, store it in the refrigerator.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking Light: Light and Easy Cookbook: 330 Quick Healthy Recipes by Editors of
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 00:11:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Cool Beans: The Ultimate Guide to Cooking with the World’s Most … by Joe Yonan
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 04:49:09
Price: 10.23 USD
Ebook Title:- The Art of Tofu (Deluxe Edition) by Akasha Richmond
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.15 23:10:04