In this post, you will learn how to make Make Ahead Quiche and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Make Ahead Quiche.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- Dash of pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss the flour with the grated cheese. Evenly spread the cheese over the bottom of the pie crust. Top the cheese with the diced ham. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Stir in the green onions. Pour the egg mixture over the ham and cheese.
- Cover the unbaked quiche with plastic wrap, then with foil, sealing the edges well. Place the prepared quiche in the freezer. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Do not thaw the quiche! Remove the foil and plastic wrap. Place the foil around the edges of the crust to prevent burning. Place the frozen quiche in the oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
- To cook the quiche immediately (without freezing first), preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.15 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best and Lightest: 150 Healthy Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: A Co
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 15:17:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 15.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Fannie Farmer 1896 Cook Book The Boston Cooking School by Fannie Merritt Farmer
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.24 22:31:36
Price: 24.99 USD
Ebook Title:- The MeatEater Fish and Game Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for Every Hunter…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 02:41:35