Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Masala Lamb Chops and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Masala Lamb Chops.
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 25 grams of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 plump cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 2 green chiles – finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 500 grams lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Put the coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, green chillies, garlic, salt and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, add the chopped coriander and stir again.
- Thoroughly coat the lamb chops with the mixture and then leave to marinade for a least one hour.
- Cook on a barbeque for best results. If the weather isn’t suitable for a barbeque then they will be fine cooked under a grill.
- Serve immediately with salad and potatoes. We like to dice the potatoes and coat them with olive oil, a couple of cloves of crushed garlic and some salt and pepper. We then wrap them in a foil parcel and cook on the barbecue for twenty minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 19:25:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 14:52:57
Price: 19.18 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 10:13:26