In this post, you will learn how to make Meat & Spinach-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms with Goat Cheese and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Meat & Spinach-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms with Goat Cheese.
- 6 medium portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ pound ground elk or ground turkey
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 3 ounces (half a bag) baby spinach leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices goat cheese, thinly sliced.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems and set the mushroom caps aside. Chop the mushroom stems, onion and garlic. Over medium heat, warm the olive oil in a medium-sized skillet.
- Add the mushroom stems, onion and garlic and saut. One tablespoon at a time, add the red wine, making sure the wine is absorbed by the ingredients and evaporates before adding the next tablespoon. This process should take roughly 10 to 12 minutes, until onion is soft.
- Add the paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add the ground elk meat and the chopped spinach at the same time. Cook just until spinach leaves have wilted and the meat is brown but not cooked all the way through.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Using a spoon, scoop the elk meat mixture into the portabella mushrooms; Mushrooms can be stuffed to overflowing if desired.
- Place thin slices of goat cheese over the stuffed mushrooms and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese begins to turn golden brown and juices are seeping out of mushrooms. Allow mushrooms to sit a couple of minutes before placing on a platter to serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 70.00 USD
Product Name:- Ninja Blender Motor BL688 1200 Watt Power Base – 1200w
Product End Date:- 2022.05.26 23:47:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 135.95 USD
Product Name:- Chefman Auto-Stir Air Fryer Convection Oven +, Moves Food for Even Frying, XL
Product End Date:- 2022.05.26 11:13:34
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 140.70 USD
Product Name:- .7 Cubic-ft 700-Watt Retro Microwave (Red)
Product End Date:- 2022.06.08 11:14:13