In this post, you will learn how to make My Favorite Navy Bean Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make My Favorite Navy Bean Soup.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded (grated) carrots
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 pound dried navy beans
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 meaty ham bone
- 1/4 teaspoon tobasco sauce (I use cayenne pepper if I am out of tobas
- 1 inch onion chopped (or shredded with carrot food processor)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Sort and wash beans –
- Add 6 cups water and soak beans overnight or 8 hours (I always forget to do this before I go to bed so I ended up simmering the beans per package instructions, takes about 2 – 2 1/2 hours)
- Drain beans, add ham bone and cover with water
- Cover, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour
- Add remaining ingredients, simmer 1 hour until beans are tender
- Remove bone
- Chop ham and return meat to soup
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 99.90 USD
Product Name:- Rae Dunn Tabletop Blender SHAKE 6 Cup Capacity 500 Watt Glass Jar BPA Free NEW
Product End Date:- 2022.05.30 23:29:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 88.99 USD
Product Name:- Electric Air Fryer Dehydrator 7.5QT1800W Rotisserie Oven Oilless Pressure Cooker
Product End Date:- 2022.06.24 02:33:18
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 699.00 USD
Product Name:- Viking VMOD5240SS 24″ Stainless Microwave Drawer #124600 AS-IS
Product End Date:- 2022.06.25 15:22:01