In this post, you will learn how to make No-bake Toasted Coconut Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Macaroon Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make No-bake Toasted Coconut Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Macaroon Cookies.
- 4 medium avocados
- 1 cup dark cocoa or carob powder
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup dates
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup pecans (or nut)
- 1/2 C unsweetened coconut
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- CRUST: Soak nuts if desired, for 1 hour or longer.
- Mix nuts and dates into a blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.Press into pan, and place into the fridge while you prepare the filling.FILLING
- Combine the carob powder, avocados, maple syrup, and coconut oil into a food processor or blender until completely smooth.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 149.99 USD
Product Title:- Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Electric Blender
Product End Date:- 2022.05.06 02:30:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 62.99 USD
Product Title:- Professional Style Stainless Steel Deep Fryer 3.7 Liter Capacity 1500W Timer
Product End Date:- 2022.05.15 09:02:48
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 179.95 USD
Product Title:- Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound
Product End Date:- 2022.05.09 01:02:30