Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Oatmeal Butterscotch Pies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Oatmeal Butterscotch Pies.
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pie crust
- 3/4 cup old fashioned or quick cooking rolled oats, not instant
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare the pastry and refrigerate until firm enough to roll, about 1 hour.On a floured surface, roll the pastry into a 12-inch circle with a floured rolling pin. Invert the pastry over a 9-inch standard pie pan, tuck the pastry into the pan, without stretching it, and sculpt the edge into an upstanding ridge.
- Place it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until well blended, about 30 seconds. Stir in the oats, coconut, flour, butterscotch chips, nuts, and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the chilled pie shell.
- Place the pie on the center oven rack and bake for 30 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degree F and rotate the pie 180 degrees.
- Bake until the center is set, 25 to 30 minutes. When done, the top of the pie will be dark golden brown and crusty. Give the pie a sharp little nudge. The filling shouldnt move in waves.
- Transfer the pie to a wire rack and let cool.
- Serve just barely warm or at room temperature.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 49.99 USD
Product Name:- 3 Pack 24 oz Cup, To Go Lid & Extractor Blade for NutriBullet Lean NB-203 1200W
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 22:25:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 92.55 USD
Product Name:- Aigostar Deep Fryer with Basket, 3L/3.2Qt Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fat Frye
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 03:00:36
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 145.99 USD
Product Name:- Galanz GLCMKZ09BKR09 Retro Countertop Microwave Oven with Auto Cook & Reheat, De
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 22:19:49