In this post, you will learn how to make Quiche with Swiss Chard and Mushroom and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Quiche with Swiss Chard and Mushroom.
- 3 large pastured organic eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces white or crimini mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion or shallot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces Swiss chard leaves (no stems), chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 5 ounces Prima Donna aged Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- dash nutmeg
- 1 prepared pie crust or quiche pastry dough
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat room temperature eggs with heavy cream in a small bowl.
- Place pie crust in a deep-dish glass pie plate and crimp edges.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a saute pan and cook mushroom ond shallot until browned.
- Season vegetables to taste with salt and pepper and stir in chopped chard leaves, cooking only long enough to allow them to wilt; cool mixture.
- Sprinkle about 2 ounces of the cheese in the bottom of the pie crust and spread vegetables over that, then top with remaining cheese.
- Pour the custard (cream and egg) mixture over all.
- Make sure the cheese and vegetables are covered or wet with the custard mixture.
- Dot with butter pieces and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake quiche uncovered, in a preheated oven, for about 45 minutes or until domed and puffy and custard is set.
- Allow to sit undisturbed for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- The Strong Bones Healthy Exchanges Cookbook: 170 Calcium-Rich Recipes for a Life
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 19:38:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook Title:- SOUTHERN LIVING 1979 Annual Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 04:00:14
Price: 20.98 USD
Ebook Title:- The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners: 1000 Simple and Delicious Insta
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 14:02:40