In this post, you will learn how to make Rice Noodles With Wonton/chinese Ravioli In Mushroom Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Rice Noodles With Wonton/chinese Ravioli In Mushroom Sauce.
- half carrot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch + 2 tbsp water
- 3 shiitake dried mushrooms, thinly sliced (note:soak the mushr
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- dash of white pepper
- 100 grams pork, minced
- 150 grams prawns, minced
- some rice noodles (slightly less than half packet)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- 1 inch stalk of spring onions, finely sliced lengthwise
- some olive or vegetable oil
- 150 ml water
- some wonton wrappers
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for about 20 minutes or until they are soft. Then, set aside.
- In a small bowl, place just enough warm water and soak the mushrooms until soft. (This water can be incorporated into the recipe you are making and can add a lot of flavor to your dish. Strain it if you wish to use). Squeeze out excess water, slice mushrooms up to the stem on all sides and discard the stem since it is usually too tough to eat.
- To quickly cook the finely chopped carrots, put the carrots in the bowl with some water. Then, put in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes. Set aside for garnish later.
- To make the wontons, mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Place a wonton skin with one point towards you. Spoon about 1 tsp of the filling just off-center of skin. Fold bottom point of wonton skin over filling to make it into triangle shape. Press the edges to seal. Repeat until the filling is finished. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with some olive or vegetable oil. Put in the chopped garlic, cook until almost brown. Then, put in the sliced shiitake mushroom. Stir for 2-3 minutes. Add in the seasonings. After that, add in the water.
- Let it simmer for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- While the mushroom sauce is cooking away, bring a saucepan to boil and cook wontons in batches. It should take about 5 minutes or less (depending on the size of the filling) for each wonton to cook.
- Meanwhile, reheat the noodles and arrange desired portion on the plate.
- Thicken the sauce with the cornflour mixture. Spoon fair amount of sauce over the noodles.
- Garnish the noodles with carrots and spring onion.
- Finally, top the noodles with (some) wontons. Drizzle some sesame oil over the sauce before serving if you wish.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.28 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 11:48:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.78 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 18:30:40
Price: 8.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 00:41:44