In this post, you will learn how to make Roasted Pears and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roasted Pears.
- 4 semi-ripe Bosc pears
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet wine (we used Riesling)
- 1 star anise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Quarter and core the pears, then place cut-side up (skin-side down) and dust them with powdered sugar.
- Add the butter to an oven-safe Dutch oven or similar over medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted, add the pears cut-side down to the pan and cook until browned for about 8-10 minutes. Flip the pears skin-side up, add the wine, star anise and cinnamon stick to the pan and place into the oven for 15-20 minutes. The wine should reduce down to a syrup consistency and the pears will be tender.
- Transfer the pears to a serving dish, drizzle with leftover syrup from the pan and top with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 51.30 USD
Product Name:- Brentwood Originals Smoothie Blender Pulse Control Removable Lid Blue 12-Speed
Product End Date:- 2022.05.13 02:28:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 109.99 USD
Product Name:- CROWNFUL 19 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Convection Roaster with Rotisserie
Product End Date:- 2022.05.03 18:16:52
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 129.99 USD
Product Name:- Countertop Microwave Oven 9 cu. ft. 900 Watts LED Digital 6 Menu W Safety Lock
Product End Date:- 2022.05.26 00:31:16