In this post, you will learn how to make Rustic Brie Toasts with Wild Mushroom, Cranberry and Shallot and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Rustic Brie Toasts with Wild Mushroom, Cranberry and Shallot.
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups wild mushrooms (finely diced – I used oyster)
- 1 shallot (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberry (juice sweetened if possible)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme (finely minced)
- 1 rustic baguette
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 wedge of beautiful brie cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is pre-heating, heat the olive oil in a saut pan and add the shallot, diced mushroom, cranberry and thyme. Saut for a few minutes until the shallot begins to wilt and then season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Slice 12 pieces of brie and place each piece on the bread. Follow with a spoonful of the cranberry, mushroom and shallot mixture and place on an oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake the toasts for 15 minutes or just until the brie melts.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 60.02 USD
Product Name:- Brentwood Blend-To-Go Personal Blender in White and Green
Product End Date:- 2022.06.08 12:20:28
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 1,263.97 USD
Product Name:- Frymaster FM806-3706 COMPUTER FRYER (ASSY)
Product End Date:- 2022.06.02 03:39:24
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 139.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JES1460DSWW 22″ White Countertop Microwave NOB #125376
Product End Date:- 2022.06.06 13:04:14