In this post, you will learn how to make Stilton Balsamic Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Stilton Balsamic Pizza.
- 1/2 cup reduced balsamic vinegar
- Fontina Cheese
- 1 Pizza Crust, cooked on a pizza stone
- 1 large wedge of Stilton blue cheese
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- The pizza crust should be fairly thick and have a crunchy texture. Coat it liberally with olive oil before finishing it.
- Cover with crumbled Stilton cheese (no other cheese with give you the same flavor, so don't use substitutes). Post script: “As I remember the pizza, it was a combination of creamy cheesey texture with the bite of Stilton. Stilton does not melt really well – so it is my guess there is a layer of fontina topped with crumbled stilton – which all melts together. Pairing the two gives both the texture and flavor you want.”
- After the cheese has melted, drizzle long strings of the balsamic reduction on top of the pizza as shown in the picture.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 18:05:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 02:54:43
Price: 5.96 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 07:04:27