In this post, you will learn how to make The Classic Brownie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make The Classic Brownie.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 4 ounces (4 squares) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9×13″ baking pan, and set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and let it cool.
- Stir in the sugar and mix well.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla, then stir in the flour, salt, and walnuts, if desired.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, spread evenly, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the pan cool a bit before cutting.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Universal Cell Phone Tablet Desk Stand Holder Mount Cradle Adjustable Foldable
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 17:30:38
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.95 USD
Ebook Title:- OWNER’S MANUAL & RECIPES for Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme Breadmaker
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 20:23:44
Price: 12.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Martina’s Kitchen Mix : My Recipe Playlist for Real Life
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 16:54:29