In this post, you will learn how to make White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Bars and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Bars.
- 20g butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 Oreo cookies, broken or coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 pounds white chocolate
- Make the crust.Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place the oreo cookies, and a couple tablespoons of melted butter into a food processor.Pulse until fine crumbs.Line the bottom of a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Let the excess paper hang over the sides; this will make removal easier at the end.
- Pour the crumbs on top of the parchment and spread evenly. Press the crumbs down especially at the edges and corners.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust and let it cool on a cooling rack. Keep the oven on.Beat room temperature cream cheese in a bowl for a minute until it is smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Add the sour cream, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract. Beat thoroughly.
- Pour over the cream cheese mixture.Smooth it over with a spatula and tap the bottom of the cheesecake on the countertop to bring up any bubbles that might be trapped inside the filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. When you wiggle the pan the center should be solid.Leave it on the countertop to cool. When it is cool enough to handle, throw it into the refrigerator to cool completely.Put a bowl of white chocolate over a simmering pot of water making sure not to let the bottom of the bowl touch the water.
- Add the cream and stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over the cheesecake and refrigerate again till the chocolate is set.Finally, cut into squares.Store in the refrigerator, or freeze for up to two weeks. These taste delicious frozen as well.And as always, Chow!
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 99.37 USD
Product Name:- Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup, Brushed Nickel
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 137.99 USD
Product Name:- Kalorik MAXX 6 qt. Black and Stainless Steel Digital Air Fryer FT 47823 BKSS
Product End Date:- 2022.06.22 08:27:32
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 579.00 USD
Product Name:- Bosch HMV8053U 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave Oven 385 CFM NOB #118428
Product End Date:- 2022.06.24 13:50:13