In this post, you will learn how to make Zucchini Quiche & Almond Flax Crust and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Zucchini Quiche & Almond Flax Crust.
- 1 1/3 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp dried thyme (or any other dried herb)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbs milk (I used 1% milk)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped orange pepper (or any other bell pepper)
- 1 tsp dried oregano (or any other dried herb)
- 3 Tbs freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbs chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small zucchini (gently run a vegetable peeler the length of the zucchini to make thin “ribbons”)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (~190ºC). Grease an 8-inch pie dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all of the ingredients of the crust together until a crumbly dough forms. Pour all of the dough into the pie dish. Spread and flatten the dough on the bottom and up the sides of the pie dish. The dough reached about halfway up the sides of the pie dish for me.
- Chop off the ends of the zucchini and spiralize it using Blade B. Give the zucchini noodles several chops. This will make it easier to cut and serve the quiche later. Chop the part of the zucchini that did not get spiralized into small pieces. NOTE: If you do not own a spiralizer, simply grate the zucchini or create zucchini ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- Mix all the vegetables and cheese, and place them into the pie dish. I made sure that some of the zucchini noodles were on top of the quiche, but that is just for presentation.
- Mix the whisked eggs, milk, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Fill the pie dish with this egg mixture.
- Bake the quiche for 30-40 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through and the quiche is browned and firm to touch.
- Let the quiche cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.59 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best 50 Salad Dressings [Best 50 Recipe] , Printz, Stacey
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.15 15:40:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- The Strong Bones Healthy Exchanges Cookbook: 170 Calcium-Rich Recipes for a Life
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 19:38:03
Price: 5.21 USD
Ebook Title:- The Science of Skinny Cookbook : 175 Healthy Recipes to Help You Stop Dieting…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.06 04:29:43