In this post, you will learn how to make Orange & Ginger Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Orange & Ginger Chicken.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice (about 1/4 cup from the fresh orange), lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat.Stir in the tablespoon orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag.Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on both sides.
- Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover with aluminum foil.Wipe out the skillet, and add the sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Mix together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 49.99 USD
Product Name:- Ninja 64oz Processor Bowl (8Cup) for Auto-iQ BL642 w/ Lid Dough Chopping Blade
Product End Date:- 2022.07.03 18:55:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 109.26 USD
Product Name:- Secura 1700-Watt Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer with Timer…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.26 22:06:09
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 279.00 USD
Product Name:- Whirlpool WMH32519HZ 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #116595
Product End Date:- 2022.06.22 19:53:35