In this post, you will learn how to make Spanish “Ketchup” – Romesco Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spanish “Ketchup” – Romesco Sauce.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 red bell peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled & rough chopped
- ¼ cup smoked almonds, toasted & rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- Fire up your grill to roast the red bell peppers. Lightly coat the red peppers with olive oil & place on a pre-heated grill over high heat. Turn the peppers occasionally to char the skin black – 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the peppers from the grill & place in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap – 10 minutes. Peel & discard the skin, seeds & veins; Rough chop the peppers & place in a food processor. Add all the other ingredients & pulse until blended. Slowly add the olive oil & blend until smooth. Season with salt & pepper.
- You can serve the romesco sauce at room temperature or chilled. If needed, gently warm the sauce over low heat. Over heating the sauce will could cause it to separate. If so, pour separated sauce in a blender & process for 1 minute.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.82 USD
Ebook Title:- Juicing for Beginners: The Essential Guide to Juicing Recipes and Juicing for
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 10:14:59
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipe for Murder : Frightfully Good Food Inspired by Fiction
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 06:14:44
Price: 4.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking for Christmas : Favorite Holiday Recipes to Share with Family and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 09:43:10