In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Red Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Red Curry.
- 8 oz bamboo shoots (sliced and drained)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 onions, slice
- 14 oz pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (julienne)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 250 grams snow peas, trimmed
- Pour coconut milk into saucepan. Over high heat, whisk in curry paste. If you prefer spicy cuisine, then add more red curry paste than suggested.
- Add fish sauce and brown sugar. Add basil, bamboo shoots, pineapple, onion, bell pepper, and snow peas. Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and cook 3 minutes until thickened.
- Optional: If adding meat, boneless/skinless chicken, beef, or shrimp is recommended. Cut one pound of meat into bite sized pieces. Add raw meat to finished curry sauce and allow to cook over medium heat an additional 10 minutes or until done.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 15:58:56
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.76 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 22:05:24
Price: 9.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 04:25:47