In this post, you will learn how to make Totally Fresh Tomato Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Totally Fresh Tomato Lasagna.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 teaspoons Tablespoons+ 1 flour
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 ounce grated parmesan
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds fresh ripe tomatoes
- 5 cups water
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Start the béchamel sauce (below) and do the next steps at the same time you’re working on it. Ideally, by the time you’ve finished the béchamel all the components of the lasagna will be ready.
- Slice 8 ounces of Buffalo mozzarella (or other fresh mozzarella) into ¼ inch pieces and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Slice the tops and bottoms off of the tomatoes and discard or reserve for another use. Cut the rest of each tomato into ¼ inch rounds.
- Put 5 cups of hot water (not boiling) into a loaf pan or casserole and slip the no-boil noodles in one at a time. Let noodles soak for 15 minutes.
- In a glass loaf pan, build the lasagna in this order: -A layer of uncooked tomato slices. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and oregano. -1 Noodle -A quarter of the mozzarella distributed on top -A quarter cup of béchamel distributed on top -Sprinkle with parmesan -1 Noodle -A layer of uncooked tomato slices. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Continue the sequence with remaining noodles and filling, finishing with a layer of tomato slices drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and oregano.
- Bake at 375º for 40-45 minutes, until béchamel has puffed up and the edges are bubbling.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.81 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 04:18:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 21:13:10
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 17:08:50