In this post, you will learn how to make Your Own Sweet Chili Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Your Own Sweet Chili Sauce.
- 375 grams Cane Sugar
- 2 grams Red Cayenne Pepper (or about 2-3 pieces)
- 15 grams Corn Starch
- 8 grams Kosher Salt
- 70 grams Bell Peppers (Combination of Red & Green)
- Cane or Palm Vinegar 80ml.
- Water 450ml.
- For multi-color presentation, head & stem cut-off, without removing seeds of red & green bell and red cayenne peppers, lay a portion or a piece of each (should they be smaller) into chopping board. Chop very finely. Include the seeds, set aside.
- Adding little of our water, also without removing seeds, head & stem taken-off, cut into 4 pieces & blenderize remaining bell and red cayenne until semi smooth emulsion is reached.
- Leaving about 50ml water for corn starch slurrying, pour remaining water into the blender. STIR manually with long teaspoon so emulsion will be scraped off and mix well with water.
- Pour into cooking kettle. Add vinegar, salt & sugar. Stir consistently and bring to a boil.
- While waiting, in a container, mix well 50ml water and corn starch until no lumps are visible.
- On first boil, simmer down to lowest cooking temp. Add in corn starch slurry and the finely chopped peppers.
- Stir until a bit viscous consistency is attained.
- Yield: 80-90% (800-900ml)
- Servings: 26-28 on 30ml per serve basis at 80% yield (800ml)
- If more Red bell pepper is used, sauce’s outcome color is light red. More green means reddish-green note.
- Over time some discoloration will be visible & apparent. No worry. Since formulation did not use artificial colorants, it's bound to happen. What is lost is the “natural color” of bell & red cayenne peppers. Guaranteed, there is no effect on sensory qualities of finished sauce as: aroma, taste, mouthfeel etc.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 29.90 USD
Ebook Title:- Snacking Cakes: Simple Treats for Anytime Cravings: a Baking Book by Yossy Arefi
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 19:30:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 22.36 USD
Ebook Title:- Keto Life: Over 100 Healthy and Delicious Ketogenic Recipes by Sahiil Makhija (E
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 13:11:45
Price: 16.90 USD
Ebook Title:- The Wild Game Smoker and Grill Cookbook: Sensational Recipes and BBQ Techniques
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 07:10:02