In this post, you will learn how to make Arugula & Feta Pasta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Arugula & Feta Pasta.
- 8 ounces Linguine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 2 cups baby Arugula leaves
- 8 ounces crumbled Feta cheese or Ricotta Salata
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, shredded, plus more for serving
- Extra-Virgin Olive oil for drizzling
- Sea or Kosher Salt & fresh Black Pepper, for serving
- Fresh squeezed lemon, optional
- Cook the pasta according to package directions to al dente.
- When the pasta is almost cooked saute the garlic in olive oil in a large skillet over low heat until fragrant.
- Add the arugula and saute until the leaves begin to wilt. Turn off heat.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the skillet along with the cheeses, toss well, add a little bit of the pasta water if needed and a squeeze of lemon/lemon peel if desired.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 20:17:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 21:15:51
Price: 4.81 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 04:18:06