In this post, you will learn how to make Bibimbab (Korean Rice w Vegetables & Beef) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Bibimbab (Korean Rice w Vegetables & Beef).
- •2 carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- •4 cups cooked white rice
- 6 eggs
- •1 English cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks (mixed with gochugaru)
- •1 garlic clove, minced
- •sprinkle gochugaru (red chili flakes; garnish)
- •4 tbsp gochujang (Korean red pepper paste; Sriracha sauce okay too)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- •4 tsp sesame oil
- •1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
- •1 tbsp soy sauce
- •1 bunch fresh spinach (or pre-packaged spinach)
- •1 lb sandwich steaks, thin cut (any thin cut will work though)
- 1.Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2.Cut vegetables into matchstick pieces and set aside for sauteing.
- 3.In a large non-stick pan/skillet, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add spinach and cook, stirring constantly until wilted; drain. When cool enough to handle, squeeze spinach dry into a ball.
- 4.Wipe out skillet; heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium-high. Add carrots and cook until soft, 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant or semi-browned, 1 minute. Add cucumber slices mixed with gochugaru (red pepper flakes). Combine spinach and soy sauce; set aside until serving.
- 5.Add thinly sliced beef to non-stick pan and heat until browned. Wipe down with napkin.
- 6.Heat 1 tsp olive oil in non-stick pan over medium-high. Add eggs and cook until whites are set and yolks are still runny, about 5 minutes.
- 7.Divide rice among four bowls; top with vegetables and eggs. Drizzle each with sesame oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Top with gochujang (red pepper paste) or Sriracha sauce as substitute.
- *Bibimbab and its main ingredients (usually rice and vegetables) can be chosen at one's preference. This is the main reason why bibimbab is so appealing; it suits vegetarians, dieters, health-conscience eaters, and even meat-lovers, who are more than welcome to add beef to their liking. For us, since we usually have rice available to eat at all times, we simply slice up any available vegetables or lettuce leaf varieties in the fridge for an “instant” and very satisfying bibimbab meal. So feel free to deviate from the original recipe!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.62 USD
Ebook Title:- Campbell’s Simple 1-2-3 Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.06 20:17:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Muffins : Sixty Sweet and Savory Recipes from Old Favorites to New
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 10:44:17
Price: 6.56 USD
Ebook Title:- The Lagasse Girls’ Big Flavor, Bold Taste–and No Gluten!: 100 Gluten-Free Reci
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.25 08:03:59