In this post, you will learn how to make Kung Po Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Kung Po Chicken.
- 2 whl chicken breasts
- 8 whl dried red chili pepper
- 6 tablespoons Peanut or corn oil
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 cup Roasted peanuts
- 2 Scallions, cut in 1/4 in
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Distilled white vinegar
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes. You will have about 1-1/2 cups.
- Combine the egg white, cornstarch, soy sauce and 1 tbsp water and add to chicken cubes, mixing well. Set aside for 30 minutes. Wipe the chicli peppers clean with a wet towel.
- Remove the tops and set aside on plate with scallions
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a cup. Set aside near cooking area.
- Place a strainer over a pot near the cooking area.
- Heat a wok over moderate heat until it is very hot.
- Add the peanut oil and heat to about 30
- Mix the chicken again and add to the hot oil. Raise the heat to
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 93.87 USD
Product Name:- Tribest PB-250XL-A Personal Portable Blender and Grinder White
Product End Date:- 2022.06.23 20:39:43
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 117.20 USD
Product Name:- CROWNFUL 7 Quart Air Fryer Oilless Electric Cooker with 12 Cooking Functions …
Product End Date:- 2022.06.18 11:43:01
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 249.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM6172DKBB 30″ Black Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #123189
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 17:17:42