In this post, you will learn how to make Miso, Fish and Rice Stick Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Miso, Fish and Rice Stick Soup.
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups fish stock or water
- ½ cup fresh bean sprouts, well rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 pound monkfish fillet, cut into 1-inch chunks (see Kitchen Tips)
- 1 package (8 ounces) of rice sticks or another Japanese noodle (see Kitchen Tips)
- 1 packet (½ ounce) nori cut into slivers (about ¼ cup), preferably Eden brand nori strips
- ¼ cup red miso
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions, white and greens parts (about 2 scallions)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 6 cups low-sodium Mushroom Stock or Roasted Vegetable Stock or low-sodium vegetable broth (see Kitchen Tip)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Pour the mushroom or vegetable broth and fish stock into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the miso, sake, soy sauce, and white pepper. Reduce the heat to a simmer and stir.
- Pour the rice sticks into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in enough very hot water to cover and set aside until they are pliable.
- Drain. If you are using udon or soba noodles, prepare according to the package directions and drain. Set aside the noodles until you are ready to add them to the soup.
- Add the edamame to the soup pot and return to a simmer.
- Add the softened noodles and simmer for 2 minutes longer.
- Add the monkfish pieces and stir very gently. Cover the pot and cook for 1 minute or until the fish is just barely cooked.
- Serve hot in individual bowls. Pass the cilantro, scallions, nori, bean sprouts, lime wedges, and sesame oil in a small bowls to share around the table and let each person garnish the soup according to his or her taste.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 76.95 USD
Product Name:- 1000W 2L Blender Juicer Smoothie Shakes Juice Mixer Food Processor BPA-Free USA
Product End Date:- 2022.06.16 05:36:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 84.99 USD
Product Name:- Gourmia dual basket air fryer 9-quart 7-functions Smart finish and match cook
Product End Date:- 2022.06.30 13:51:50
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 123.39 USD
Product Name:- Air Fry Countertop Microwave Oven 3 in 1 Convection Fryer .9 Cu Ft Stainless 360
Product End Date:- 2022.06.28 03:45:00