In this post, you will learn how to make Mushroom Crepes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mushroom Crepes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Arrowroot or 2 tsp kudzu powder
- 2 Bay leaves
- Cayenne to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dry red wine
- 4 cups Mushrooms, fresh, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Shiitake mushrooms, 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Tamari, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Tarragon
- 1 cup water or mild vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons Whole wheat pastry flour
- cup Dry red wine
- Prepare the crepes.
- Place the shiitake mushrooms in a bowl. Cover them with water and let them soak for at least 1 hour.
- Discard the stems and finely chop the mushrooms. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion, garlic and bay leaves. Saute over low heat until the onions are translucent. Add the shiitake mushrooms, the fresh mushrooms, and the tarragon. Cook until the mushrooms are done.
- Stir in the flour and mix well. Pour in the wine while continuing to stir.
- Cook until the mixture thickens.
- Add the tamari and cayenne to taste. Set the filling aside while you make the sauce.
- Sauce: Dissolve the arrowroot or kudzu in the water.
- Add the wine. Cook in small saucepan over high heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens. This is not supposed to be very thick, so do not overcook it.
- Add the tamari to taste and mix well.
- To assemble: If the filling mixture has cooled down, heat it by returning the skillet to the stove and stirring the mixture over medium-high heat until it is hot.
- Place about 1/4 cup of filling in the center of each crepe and roll up the crepes.
- Place the crepes on individual serving plates. Pour some of the sauce over each crepe and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.47 USD
Ebook Title:- The Blue Zones Kitchen: 100 Recipes to Live to 100 Buettner, Dan VeryGood
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 16:10:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipes Every College Student Should Know by Christine Nelson
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.07 19:30:54
Price: 9.67 USD
Ebook Title:- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.11 23:57:17