Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Paleo Bunny Bites and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Paleo Bunny Bites.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded Coconut
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Organic Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray your bunny mold with coconut oil.
- Place all of the ingredients in your food processor and run it until you have a smooth batter.
- Fill the bunny molds almost full and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the center is set. Let the bunnies cool for a few minutes, before turning them onto a wire rack. Enjoy with fruit!
Diet Labels For “Paleo Bunny Bites”:
Health Labels For “Paleo Bunny Bites”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 186.00 USD
Product Name:- Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker, Model: DM0700. New
Product End Date:- 2022.08.04 02:46:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 124.14 USD
Product Name:- 30 Qt Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Deep Fryer Kit Steamer Stock Pot Propane LP Outdoor
Product End Date:- 2022.07.26 11:08:31
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 270.69 USD
Product Name:- MAGIC CHEF MCD1310ST 1.3 cu Ft Microwave Oven SS
Product End Date:- 2022.08.01 23:51:52
The Ingredients:-1/2 Cup Organic Canned Pumpkin1 Egg1 Cup Finely Shredded Coconut1 Banana2 Tbsp Raw Honey1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour1/2 Tsp Sea Salt1/2 Tsp Baking Soda2 Tbsp Coconut Oil1 Tsp Organic CinnamonThe Instructions:-Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray your bunny mold with” />