Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Brie with Blackberry Compote and Candied Walnuts and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Brie with Blackberry Compote and Candied Walnuts.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup pecan halves
- For the blackberry compote:
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1-3 tablespoons honey (or other sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- For the baked brie:
- 1 (1 pound) wheel brie, top rind trimmed off
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- Heat the butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon and cayenne in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until the sugar has melted and is simmering, add the nuts and cook until the sugar has is simmering again and the nuts are evenly coated.
- Pour the nuts onto a non-stick pan (or parchment paper or a silicon mat) and separate with forks before letting them cool.
- Simmer the blackberries, honey, lemon, orange zest, thyme and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat until the blackberries release their liquids to form a sauce and the sauce has simmered until thick, about 5-10 minutes.
- Bake the brie in/on an oven safe dish in a preheated 350F/180C oven until melted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with the blackberry compote, fresh blackberries, candied walnuts, and pomegranate arils and enjoy while warm!
Diet Labels For “Baked Brie with Blackberry Compote and Candied Walnuts”:
Health Labels For “Baked Brie with Blackberry Compote and Candied Walnuts”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 200.00 USD
Product Name:- Professional Countertop Blender 8-in-1 Smoothie Soup Blender with Timer
Product End Date:- 2022.08.09 01:28:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 92.99 USD
Product Name:- Large Air Fryer XXL 1800W 7.6QT Oven Digital Tooch Screen Hot Air Fryer b 16
Product End Date:- 2022.08.09 06:14:30
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 463.85 USD
Product Name:- Sharp 1.5 Cu. Ft. 1000W Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with Concealed Control Pan
Product End Date:- 2022.07.15 02:03:45
The Ingredients:-1 tablespoon unsalted butter1/4 cup sugar1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)1 cup pecan halvesFor the blackberry compote:1 cup blackberries1-3 tablespoons honey (or other sweetener)1 tablespoon lemon, freshly squeezed1 teaspoon orange zest1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped1″ />