Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lemon Jam and merengue tart and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lemon Jam and merengue tart.
- 1 jar of lemon jam
- 2 egg yolk
- 120gr butter or shortening (room temperature)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 300gr all purpose flour + 50gr to dust the board
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- For the merengue:
- 2 egg whites
- The same weight of the 2 egg whites of caster sugar
- The same weight of the 2 egg whites of confectionary’s sugar
- To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large bowl. Add salt, sugar and stir well. Tear the butter with your fingers into the bowl and mix it with the flour mixture until it becomes crumbly.
- Make a hole in the center and add the beaten yolks. Mix evenly until it becomes soft and smooth. This is a crucial step: you shouldn't knead the dough too long otherwise it will become too hard when cooked. Let the pastry sit in the fridge for half an hour, covered with a plastic wrap.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge and flatten it with a rolling pin. This recipe is enough for a 24cm diameter round shaped baking tray, if you want you can also use a muffin mould to make mini tart. Lay the flattened dough in the tray and fill it with the lemon jam (you could also use lemon curd), cook in a preheated oven at 190/200°C for about 40 minutes.
- As the tart cools down, prepare the merengue: whisk the egg whites with the caster sugar using an electric whisk. (the egg whites should be at room temperature). As it starts to set, add a little at a time the confectionary's sugar and keep on whisk until you get a firm mixture (like whipped cream). Put the merengue in a sac-a-poche and decorate the tart. Put the tart back in the oven at 50/80°C for 15 minutes. Broil it for 3 minutes to golden the merengue on top of the tarte. Serve it cool.
Diet Labels For “Lemon Jam and merengue tart”:
Health Labels For “Lemon Jam and merengue tart”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 162.00 USD
Product Name:- 110V 2800W Electric Juice Blender Juicer Food Processor Mixer 57000RPM Max USA
Product End Date:- 2022.07.22 03:02:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 125.98 USD
Product Name:- Air Fryer Toaster Oven 12-in-1 26.4QT Large Convection Countertop Oven 1800W New
Product End Date:- 2022.07.27 15:56:07
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 225.00 USD
Product Name:- DE94-03611B samsung microwave black doors assembly ME21K7010DG
Product End Date:- 2022.07.24 23:03:31
The Ingredients:-1 jar of lemon jam2 egg yolk120gr butter or shortening (room temperature)1 pinch of salt2 tbsp of sugar300gr all purpose flour + 50gr to dust the board½ tsp of baking sodaFor the merengue:2 egg whitesThe same weight of the 2 egg whites of caster sugarThe same” />