In this post, you will learn how to make 10 Minute Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make 10 Minute Brownies.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 6 x 9 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the oil and chocolate chips, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the applesauce, sugar and vanilla. Blend well. Stir in the chocolate mixture. Whip and blend well. Add the flour, baking powder and walnuts, and mix just to combine. Spoon the batter into the baking pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Be careful not to overbake the brownies or they will be dry. Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in a covered, airtight container in the refrigerator.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.90 USD
Ebook Title:- The Complete Summer Cookbook: Beat the Heat with 500 Recipes that Make the Most
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 08:48:08
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.73 USD
Ebook Title:- The 30-Minute Kosher Cook : More Than 130 Quick and Easy Gourmet Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 20:43:26
Price: 20.90 USD
Ebook Title:- The Ultimate Dehydrator Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Drying Food, Plus 398 Re
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 05:51:05