In this post, you will learn how to make Almond Ricotta Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almond Ricotta Cake.
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2/3 canola oil
- 1 egg
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 3/4 cup 2%% ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup +2 tablespoon sugar
- cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cake:In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs, sugar, and oil on high speed until thick and pale (about 8 minutes).
- Add the ricotta , lemon juice,zest, rum, vanilla and almond extract.
- Mix until blended.In a separate bowl, sift together the ground almonds, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk into the ricotta mixture, in 3 additions.
- Pour the batter into 10″ springform pan which has been buttered and the bottom lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45-50.The cake is done when a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.Topping:Increase your oven temperature to 375 F
- Heat the milk and stir in 2 tablespoons of sugar.Toss in the almonds, making sure that the nuts are coated.In a separate bowl, blend together the 3/4 cup ricotta, egg, 1/4 cup sugar, zest and vanilla.
- Spread the ricotta mixture topping over the baked cake and sprinkle with the almond slices.Return to the oven and continue baking for 15 minutes, until the almonds are a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread the glaze over the almonds.Allow the cake to cool before removing from the cake pan.Glaze:In the microwave or in a small pan heat the apricot jam until it starts to liquefy, it takes a minute or two.Stir to make sure it doesn't burn.Strain the jam if their is a large amount of pulp.
- Brush gently on the baked cake.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 45.00 USD
Product Name:- Oster 700W Precise Blend 700 Blender Plus Food Chopper – Gunmetal BLSTTAGFP
Product End Date:- 2022.04.30 16:03:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 89.99 USD
Product Name:- Turkey Fryer Kit SmartTemp LoCo Cookers 30 Qt Deep Fryer Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 15:51:28
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 239.00 USD
Product Name:- GE DVM7195BLTS 30″ Black Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #37515 WLK
Product End Date:- 2022.05.05 16:47:58