In this post, you will learn how to make Apple-Cheesecake Tart with Salted Caramel Glaze and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Apple-Cheesecake Tart with Salted Caramel Glaze.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Granny Smith apples chopped
- 50g ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- juice of half a medium lemon
- 225g plain, full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 50g raw sugar
- 1 good pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar (feel free to use Splenda Baker's Mix… I do and it is just as delicious.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crust: Using a stand mixer or handheld electric whisk, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together until lightened. By hand, gently mix in the flour and almonds. Press the resulting crumbs into a 25cm loose-bottomed tin (or several smaller ones if you have decided to make individual servings).Custard: Using a stand mixer or handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix to completely combine.
- Pour into the prepared (uncooked) crust.Apples: Slice the apples as thinly as possible – a mandoline is good for this. Toss gently in the sugar, cinnamon and lemon. Leave to soften for 10 minutes or so. Arrange in a layer on top of the custard. Start by laying overlapping apple slices all the way round the edge. Next create the 'rose' – arrange the slices in a spiral, standing the apple slices a little on their edge, until the centre hole is completely filled in. Save the smallest, thinnest pieces for the very centre as they will have to bend the most. Cover the tart with tin foil and bake in a preheated oven set at 190c for 30 minutes (this step helps soften the apples).
- Remove the foil and bake for 15-25 minutes longer, until the custard is puffed and the apple edges are lightly browned.Glaze: When you take the tin foil off the apple tart, start making the glaze. Melt the sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and cook until rich and golden.
- Add the butter and salt and stir to combine.
- Add the cream and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the ingredients have formed a smooth, unified caramel. When the tart looks nearly ready, remove it from the oven and brush with the glaze. Return to the oven and cook for a further few minutes until the glaze is gently bubbling. Cool to room temperature. Can be kept in the fridge for several days – store in the baking tin and wrap well.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 77.97 USD
Product Name:- 🔥Nutribullet Select Blender with Versatile controls, Orange, Cold or Hot foods
Product End Date:- 2022.05.19 01:23:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 145.99 USD
Product Name:- Geek Chef Air Fryer Toaster oven 10.6 QT 12-in-1 Roast Compact Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.05.14 22:30:19
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 142.99 USD
Product Name:- Magic Chef .7 Cubic-ft, 700-Watt Microwave with Digital Touch Black MCM770B
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 23:48:35