In this post, you will learn how to make Arugula Walnut Pesto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Arugula Walnut Pesto.
- 2 big handfuls of arugula, cleaned
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- small handful of walnuts, crushed
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- lemon juice of half – 1 full lemon
- small handful parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- With this recipe you play with the amount of ingredients based on your likes & the strength of the garlic, arugula, etc.
- Best to use a mortar & pestle but if you dont have one the food processor works just fine.
- In the mortal & pestle or the processor start off with your arugula and a drizzle of oil to get it working. Once pulverized add in 1 clove of garlic & continue to grind. Now add in your nuts, lemon juice and a bit of salt & pepper & give it one more grind. At this point abandon the mortal & pestle or the machine & dump the mixture into a bowl.
- Add a small handful of cheese and while continuously mixing add in the olive oil until you achieve your desired consistency. For crostini I would leave as a paste, for a pasta sauce keep it a bit looser – this is all based on the amount of olive oil you use.
- Now recheck your seasonings – more garlic? A little light on the acid?
- Add a squeeze of lemon. Is it flat? A pinch of salt will wake it up.
- Let sit for an hour or so to let the flavors incorporate. Store in the fridge. It will last a few days before the arugula will turn.
- Serve tossed over fresh pasta or rubbed over toasty bread with a ribbon of parmesan, a delicious topping for pizza or a beautiful frittata with a dollop of arugula pesto! There are a million ways to use this – enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 45.75 USD
Product Name:- Hamilton Beach 58149 2-Speed Blender with Food Chopper /40 Oz Glass Jar
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 15:58:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 145.00 USD
Product Name:- Philips Premium Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL, Black/Silver – HD9630/96 New in Box
Product End Date:- 2022.06.28 14:37:13
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 324.99 USD
Product Name:- Toshiba ML2-EM62P(SS) Microwave Oven with Built-in Humidity Sensor, 6 Automatic
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 11:14:04