Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Autumn Apple Pie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Autumn Apple Pie.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 8 Apples (Northern Spy or other tart, crisp variety)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsbp. cointreau or grand marnier
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chestnut honey
- 8 tablespoons ice water
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon rum (preferably oak-aged)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground star anise
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 18 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter (preferably european-style)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Place flour, sugar and salt in food processor bowl.
- Pulse to combine.
- Gradually add pieces of butter and pulse until mixture is a coarse meal with pea-sized bits of butter. Add the ice water 1 tbsp. at a time, pulsing to combine until the dough begins to hold together.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough in half, and form 2 dough balls.
- Flatten each dough ball to approximately a 1″ thick disc
- Wrap discs in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the pie filling, coating apples thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Roll out the first disc into a 12″ round, keeping the second disc refrigerated.
- Fit the rolled dough into a 9″ pie plate.
- Place pie filling into the pie plate and distribute evenly.
- Transfer the apple filling mixture into the pie plate and distribute evenly.
- Roll out the second disc of dough into a 12″ round.
- Brush the top edge of the first dough in the pie plate with some of the beaten egg mixture. then place the second round of dough on top, and trim excess dough from the edges.
- Place the second round of dough on top, and trim excess dough from the edges.
- Brush the top with more of the beaten egg mixture and sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Make 4 slits in the top with a knife and poke all over with a fork.
- Place pie in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 F and bake for another 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the apples are cooked.
- Cool for 2 hours (if you can hold out that long) before serving. Proceed to devour, preferably with vanilla ice cream and good company.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.95 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best Of Top Secret Recipes: Includes Todd Wilbur’s Favorite Recipes f – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 15:34:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.94 USD
Ebook Title:- Everyday Italian 125 Simple & Delicious Recipes by Giada De Laurentiis Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 03:27:02
Price: 14.91 USD
Ebook Title:- 5-Ingredient Cooking for Two: 100 Recipes Portioned for Pairs (Paperback or Soft
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 14:10:28