Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Avocado Chicken Parmigiana and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Avocado Chicken Parmigiana.
- 220 grams (1/2 pound) Chicken breast fillet, halved lengthways
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 100 grams (1 3/4 cup) Dried breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F fan-forced. Place chicken between 2 sheets plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thick with a rolling pin.
- Coat the chicken first in flour, shaking off excess, then dip in the beaten egg and finally coat well with breadcrumbs. Place on a baking tray. Repeat with remaining chicken, flour, egg mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Spray chicken with olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each with two tablespoon pasta sauce. Arrange avocado over sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and chicken is cooked through.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.04 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 11:44:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 04:04:33
Price: 39.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 21:12:12