Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Baby Chick Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baby Chick Cupcakes.
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups icing sugar
- yellow food colouring
- 2 cups coconut
- Brown and orange M&Ms
- Heat oven to 180 C. Put paper cases in 24 muffin tins (or halve the recipe and do 12, or bake 12 at a time).
- In a medium bowl, beat flour, sugar, butter, milk, baking powder, salt, vanilla and egg. Either beat 3 minutes with a mixer, or get that baking bicep out and mix by hand for a few minutes. fill paper cases half full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool completely on a rack.
- This is the fun part! add tablespoonsful of cream to the two cups of icing in a bowl, until it gets to the desired stage. Some people like runny, I prefer it a little stiff.
- Add a few drops of yellow food colouring and mix.
- Now for your chick feathers… add 2 cups coconut to a ziplock bag, drop in some food colouring, seal it up and rub it all with your fingers to dye the coconut. Fun!
- When cupcakes are completely cool, ice with yellow frosting. Put the coconut in a small bowl, and dip the cupcakes icing-side down into it to completely cover. Add brown M&Ms for eyes, sticking on with a little frosting for glue. Poke orange M&Ms in for the beak… total cuteness.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.84 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 19:13:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living Annual Recipes, 1988 by Southern Living Editors
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 04:46:15
Price: 15.40 USD
Ebook Title:- And Still I Cook, LA
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 20:44:45